My go-to snacks! These are so easy to make, full of nutrients, and will help with your sweet tooth cravings 🙂
* 1 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
* 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
* 1 tablespoon @nutiva chia seeds
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 cup @winerayzyn (I used the dried Cabernet & Merlot wine grapes)
* 1 scoop @sproutliving Pumpkin Protein (code: sandylieu saves you 15% off — link in bio)
* A pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
* 1/2 cup almond butter
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, ground flaxseed meal, chia seeds, cinnamon, protein powder and salt.
2. Place the almond butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds. You want it to be soft and slightly melted.
3. Pour honey, vanilla extract and melted almond butter over the oat mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in the raisins.
4. Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1-2 tablespoons per ball. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
This recipe was featured on New Hope Network today! <3