Who loves potatoes?! I DOOOOO! Especially when they are Teeny Tiny Potatoes!!! LOL ^_^
I love creating new recipes when I’m in the kitchen. Most of the time I just look in my cabinet and create it on the spot. Sometimes it turns out crappy but sometimes it comes out quite lovely hehehe but hey that’s what make cooking fun right? 😉 I have to say this recipe was pretty awesome and very easy to make ^_^.
- 1 lb (454g) Teeny Tiny Potatoes (I got these from Trader Joes)
- 1/2 chopped Sweet Yellow Onion
- Fresh Dill (I used about 3 sprigs…enough to sprinkle all over your potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a medium size pot of water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking tray, add chopped onions, fresh dill, and mix in the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper (I typically just use a pinch or if you have a grinder, grind it all over).
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until onions are golden brown. If you like them a little crispy or extra cooked like me, turn the oven on broil for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!!!