So lately I’ve been craving fruit… A LOT of it. Since I didn’t feel like going to the grocery store or going out to get one, I decided to create one with what I have at home. I opened my fridge, freezer and pantry to see what I had.
Frozen pineapple, frozen strawberries, fresh apples, fresh oranges, rice milk, honey, stevia, agave.
I grabbed the frozen pineapples, strawberries, an orange, rice milk and honey. But just to be safe, I wanted to google a recipe. Most of them had bananas. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any bananas. Booo…
So I decided to just use what I had and YEEESSSSSS it turned out AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the recipe.
All these ingredients came from Trader Joes.
Let me know what you think ^_^
- 1 cup frozen pineapples
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 orange (juiced)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla rice milk
- 2 tablespoon clover honey (can substitute with stevia or you choice of sweetener)
- Add the pineapples, strawberries, juiced orange, rice milk and honey into the blender.
- Blend on high power until smooth and creamy. If you like it more creamy like me, add a tab bit more milk (so about 1.25 cup of rice milk).
- Pour mixture into glass and ENJOY! 😀